This page is about my spiritual mentoring sessions. If you feel called to work with me, please let me know.
What is a Spiritual Woman in Today’s World?
A spiritual woman in today’s world is a woman who is ready to follow her most profound truths and spiritual values. Whether or not anyone understands her choices is less important to her than living faithfully to her calling. She knows she has a personal relationship with the divine, with God, and with the light, and wants to cultivate this precious relationship every day. She also knows that her spirituality is a path of joy, fulfilment and meaning, a path where she learns to use her gifts in the service of a higher purpose.
Why Do I Offer this Service to Women?
I believe every woman has the right to live an abundant spiritual life. While embracing spirituality is optional in modern society, it’s difficult for many women to feel truly fulfilled without living this side of their deeper nature.
How Does It Work?
I’m non-denominational in my work and embrace the universal values common to many spiritual and religious systems at their highest expression. In my work, I support women to follow the spiritual path that feels right for them, knowing that many of us move through different spiritual systems throughout our lifetime.
Spiritual Mentoring Sessions
Sessions happen via Skype or Zoom, where we work together to support your spiritual unfoldment, empowerment and purpose.
Women seek spiritual mentoring sessions for one of the following reasons:
- A desire to discover their spiritual gifts and make spiritual practice a part of everyday life.
- A need to clarify their spiritual purpose in life. Even though we are all tasked with bringing love into the world—we each are called to do this in unique ways.
- A realisation that their own personal healing now requires a spiritual approach. Trauma, loss, and illness often awaken our spiritual self.
- A call to step into a spiritually renewed life free from the limiting beliefs and restrictive identities of the past.
- A desire to upgrade their values and integrity and release unwanted influences from their life.
- A knowing that their work—whether creative, professional or business—needs to become more aligned with their spiritual values.
- A desire to reclaim an earlier religious path in life, purifying it now of past abuses, traumas or distortions.
- A need to explore a near-death or a Dark Night of the Soul experience. These kinds of experiences are often gateway experiences to spiritual awakening.
I never impose my own spiritual journey on my clients but seek to support the emergence of their own spiritual path, practices and beliefs.
My Spiritual Story—in Brief
I’ve been through plenty of trials, including health challenges, relationship breakdowns, depression and anxiety, and huge identity shifts. “Change” should probably be my middle name. I’ve studied healing and personal growth for forty years—everything from Western psychology, Eastern philosophies and practices, meditation, Christianity and the Christian mystics, shamanism, metaphysics, neuropsychology, near-death experiences and higher consciousness studies. I keep learning and changing and becoming more aligned with who I am deep inside.
A Few More Personal Details about Me
- I suffered from childhood asthma, which led to several near-death experiences, and a childhood talking to God regularly for assistance. It took me a lifetime to heal my health but I’ve been in remission for at least ten years now. There is always hope.
- I am a psychotherapist by training and ran a busy city practice for adults and couples for three decades.
- I lived in the United States for ten years, where I did much of my professional training, including a doctorate in social psychology and conflict resolution.
- I now live on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Australia.
- I don’t have biological children due to medical concerns. However, I was a stepmother to a young boy for six years. I’m also an aunt and a great-aunt.
- I’m a writer and artist and use my gifts to share spiritual ideas, hope and beauty.
- I’ve had dark periods in my life, which have been great opportunities to become more authentic and spirit-filled.
- I am sixty years of age and believe that menopause is a natural spiritual awakening meant to develop women’s spiritual wisdom and maturity rapidly and profoundly.
- My early religious upbringing was Catholic and I spent much of my childhood in a small country boarding school in the mountains, several hours drive away from my family home. It was a monastic childhood filled with great light and great dark, giving rise to both sorrows as well as joyous spiritual awakenings and deepened soul-growth.
- I love to travel and enjoy wild places in nature, ancient sacred sites, and pilgrimage destinations.
- I have stopped colouring my hair and now let it be the natural silver colour of my elder woman. More about me, another time!
If you’re interested in a session, send a message through my contact page on this website.
Sessions are $150 for a 60-minute session done via Skype, Zoom or Facetime.
NOTE: I claim no higher spiritual authority and work to honour the spiritual wisdom and beliefs of my clients. However, a compassionate and observant guide can help to hold a field of grace where answers, healing and future directions can more easily arise. We all need this kind of support from time to time, and in fact, it’s what we’re here to do—to assist each other in transforming our selves and our world.