Welcome, Dear Sister of the Heart
This page is about my spiritual mentoring sessions for women. If you feel called to work with me, do let me know.
What is a Spiritual Woman in Today’s World?
A Spiritual Woman in today’s world is a woman who’s ready to follow her own most profound truth and values as a divine vessel for love and service. Whether or not anyone understands her work or her choices is less important to her than living faithfully to her calling.
She knows she has a personal relationship with the divine, with God, with spiritual teachers, and with the light and source of all that is. She wants to cultivate this precious relationship every day.
The modern Spiritual Woman also knows her spirituality is a path of joy, fulfillment, meaning, and love. It is a path where she learns to use her gifts in the service of a higher purpose—which is unique to her in this lifetime. She is passionate about fulfilling her spiritual mission.
Why Do I Offer this Service to Women?
It’s time for women to step fully into their spiritual power and to give themselves the gift of living an abundant spiritual life. While embracing our spirituality is optional in our modern society, it’s difficult to feel truly fulfilled without living this side of our deeper natures.
How Does It Work?
I’m non-denominational in my work but embrace the universal values common to all spiritual and religious systems in their highest expression. Our culture and personal experience colours our spirituality—and that is fine. In my work, I support women to follow the spiritual pathway that feels right for them, knowing that many of us move through different spiritual systems throughout our lifetime as our purpose unfolds.
Spiritual Mentoring Sessions
Sessions happen via Skype or Zoom, where we work together to serve your spiritual unfoldment, personal empowerment, and soul-purpose.
Women seek mentoring sessions for one of the following reasons:
- A desire to use your spiritual gifts and to make spiritual practices such as meditation, prayer or inner guidance a part of everyday life.
- A memory of past lives lived in sacred communion with spirit and nature and a longing to live more like this in this lifetime.
- A need to clarify your purpose in life. Even though our mission is the same—to bring love into our world—we each are called to do this in unique ways.
- A realisation that your healing now requires a spiritual approach. Trauma, loss, or illness often awakens our spiritual self.
- A call to live more from Spirit and to step into a spiritually renewed life, free from the limiting beliefs and restrictive identities of the past.
- A knowing that your work—whether creative, professional or business—needs to become more aligned with your spirituality and soul-purpose.
- A desire to reclaim an earlier religious path in life, purified now of past abuses, traumas, or distortions.
- A need to explore a near-death or a Dark Night of the Soul experience. These kinds of experiences are often gateway experiences to spiritual awakening and empowerment.
I do not impose my spiritual journey on my clients, but seek to support the emergence of their authentic wisdom, sacred practices, and spiritual guidance.
My Spiritual Story—in Brief!
There is too much to say here, but I will let you know that I’ve been through plenty of trials, including health challenges, relationship breakdowns, depression and anxiety, and massive identity shifts. “Change” should probably be my middle name. I have studied healing for forty years—everything from meditation, yoga and eastern philosophies, Western psychology, Christianity and Christian mystics, metaphysics, healing modalities, sacred pilgrimages, neuropsychology, near-death experiences, and higher consciousness studies. I keep learning and changing and becoming more aligned with who I am, deep inside, and with Spirit. I believe in the soul’s journey and that we’re all on a mission to bring heaven to earth if you will, to live our spiritual values right here, right now.
Being aligned spiritually with ourselves is an ongoing journey, but it is ultimately the most fulfilling, liberating, and clarifying way to live.
Some Personal Facts about Me:
- I suffered from debilitating childhood asthma, which led to several near-death experiences, and a childhood talking to God regularly for assistance. It took me a lifetime to heal my health, but I have been in remission and medication-free for ten years now. There is always hope.
- I am a psychotherapist by training and ran a busy city practice for adults and couples for three decades.
- I lived in the United States for ten years, where I did much of my professional training, including a doctorate in social psychology and conflict resolution.
- I now live on the beautiful, subtropical Sunshine Coast in Australia.
- I do not have any biological children due to medical concerns at the time. However, I was a stepmother to a young boy for six years.
- I am a writer and artist and use my gifts to explore and share spiritual information, hope and beauty.
- I have had dark periods in my life, which have been great opportunities for me to become more authentic, whole and spirit-filled.
- I am sixty years of age and believe that menopause is a natural spiritual awakening for women intended to develop their wisdom rapidly and profoundly.
- My early religious upbringing was Catholic, and I spent much of my childhood in a small, country boarding school in the mountains, several hours drive from my family home in the city. It was a monastic childhood, filled with great light and great dark, which gave rise to both sorrows as well as joyous spiritual awakenings and deepened soul-growth.
- I love to travel and enjoy wild places in nature, ancient sacred sites, and pilgrim destinations.
- I have stopped colouring my hair and allow it now to be the natural silver colour of my elder woman.
More about me, another time!
If you’re interested in a session, send a message through my contact page on this website.
Sessions are $150 for a 60-minute session, done via Skype, Zoom or Facetime.
I claim no higher spiritual authority. I prefer to honour the wisdom you possess within and the spiritual teachers that are important to you. However, a compassionate and observant guide can help hold a field of grace where love, wisdom, answers, and future directions can come through more easily. We all need this kind of support from time to time, and in fact, it’s what we’re all here to do—to assist each other in transforming our selves and our world.
Blessings and Love.