Spiritual Mentoring for Women
Every woman has the right to a rich and meaningful spiritual life. While spirituality is optional in our modern society, it’s difficult for many women to feel truly fulfilled without exploring their spiritual relationship to life.
In mentoring sessions, I work with universal values common to the various spiritual and religious systems. I never impose my own spiritual journey, but support women to follow the spiritual path that feels right for them. I recognise and appreciate that many of us need to explore different spiritual systems throughout our lives.
Why Choose Spiritual Mentoring?
Women seek spiritual mentoring with me for many reasons:
- A desire to establish a strong spiritual foundation and live with purpose every day.
- A need to clarify the direction of their life and release things that are no longer serving them.
- An understanding that their emotional healing now requires a spiritual approach and that psychology alone is not enough.
- A desire to protect their spiritual life and personal boundaries from negative influences and psychic attacks.
- A need to bring their work—creative or professional—into alignment with their spiritual beliefs and values.
- A desire to reclaim a former religious path and purify it of past distortions, misunderstandings or traumas.
- A need to explore, resolve or understand a near-death or dark night of the soul experience.
My Spiritual Story—in Brief
I’ve been through the usual human trials including health challenges, relationship breakdowns, depression and anxiety and disruptive life changes. “Change” could be my middle name. I’ve studied healing, spirituality and personal growth for over forty years, everything from Western psychology, Eastern philosophy, Christianity, shamanism, neuropsychology, near-death experiences and consciousness studies.
Understanding the spiritual journey of life has been my lifelong passion and interest. After a lifetime of education, personal growth, study, travel and professional work, I’ve been called to follow the work of Christ.
A Few More Details about Me
- I suffered from severe childhood asthma, which led to several near-death experiences. It took me decades to recover my health but I’m now in remission and medication-free. There’s always hope.
- I’m a psychotherapist by training and ran a busy city practice for adults and couples for over three decades.
- I lived in the United States for ten years where I did much of my professional training, including a doctorate in social psychology and conflict resolution.
- I live on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Australia.
- I’ve had dark periods in my life, which have been opportunities to mature spiritually and understand what’s important in life.
- I love to travel to wild places in nature and spiritual pilgrimage destinations.
To book a session, send a message through my contact page.
Sessions are for 60-minutes and happen via Skype, Zoom or Facetime.
NOTE: I claim no spiritual authority and respect the spiritual beliefs and practices of my clients. However, a compassionate and observant facilitator can help hold a safe space where healing and answers can arise more easily. We all need this kind of support at times, and in fact, it’s what we’re here to do—to help each other.